How can I add ‘word art’ to my item in LibraryAware?
- Create your ‘word art’ in Microsoft Publisher.
- Right click on your ‘word art’ and choose Save as image.
- In the Save menu, change the resolution to Commercial printing (300 dpi).
- Name your image.
- From the Save As Type option, select PNG Portable Network Graphics Format.
- Save your image.
- Upload image into the LibraryAware image gallery and insert it into your item.
How do I upload and manage the images for my library?
How do I change or add an image in an Item?