This release will bring you the following changes:
Note: We will link to the relevant help pages as they become available.
New options for adding and editing images
- Image editing options have been moved to main toolbar (when image is clicked), rather than icons that appear when you hover.
- Easier way to crop images and resize image containers.
- Additional editing options added for images, including ability to link image, add alternative text, add borders and allow text wrapping.
- New tabbed design of the Image Selector window, which allows you to add images of your promotional items, book jackets and AV cover art, in addition to the images that LibraryAware offers. Or, you can locate an image using the URL to the image that you found online.
- Star the Promotions, Items, and Newsletter Lists that you regularly work on.
- You can filter your list by Starred Items and set up your account to only send NextReads notifications for starred Newsletter Lists.
New and Improved way to view and filter subscriber lists
- View a list of subscribers for a particular Newsletter List or Interest Group.
- View a list of subscribers that are deactivated (or unsubscribed) from the Subscribers tab, by clicking Deactivated Subscribers under Email Subscribers.
- Can upload a subscriber blacklist or a list of email addresses that should be blocked from receiving emails, so that the email addresses are not accidentally added.
- Export your list of subscribers into a .CSV file.
More options with the menu bar at the top of the Editor
- Menu bar added to the top of the Editor to allow you to easily Share the draft of your Item and Print.
- Ability to copy your Item or newsletter issue with the Save As feature, available from the menu bar in the Editor.
New templates and template formats
- Shelf talker templates are now listed as a separate format, so that you can easily find these templates.
- New template format for shelf flags and 2-sided flyers.
- New bookmarks and brochures templates that make it easy to add a list of books.
And other great new features...
- Advanced searching options available when searching for book or AV record to add to your item, with the addition of a field drop-down.
- In newsletters, jacket images, in addition to the book/AV title, will link to the catalog.
- More scheduling options allow you to post to Facebook and Twitter at a specific time. You can also send or post newsletter issues and promotional items at an exact time.
- Export a .CSV report of your Newsletter Send History or Subscription History.
- From the NextReads Advance List, you can easily add all items on the page to your B&T cart.
Check out the release announcement at: http://www.ebscohost.com/novelist/news-article/a-recharged-libraryaware.