A Promotion is a collection of all of the Items used to promote a specific program or service. For example, a Promotion for Toddler Story Hour will contain all the brochures, e-blasts, Facebook posts, and media releases about this event.
To create a promotion:
- Click Promotions at the top of the LibraryAware screen.
- Click the orange Create Promotion button on the right side of the screen.
- At the Start a New Promotion page complete the form about the Promotion you are creating:
- What should we call this promotion? Enter the name for the Promotion.
- Default Branding Set - Select the Default Branding Set that you would like to use in Items that you create for this Promotion.
Next, create Items for this Promotion.