Note: If you create an item from the Home tab (accessible from the top of LibraryAware), you do not need to create or select a promotion first. Click the blue Create button in a template thumbnail for a featured template to begin creating your item.
To begin creating an item under an existing promotion, select the Promotions tab at the top of LibraryAware and click the Create Item link.
Note: To start a new Social Media Post (Facebook or Twitter), click on the Home tab and search a keyword related to your event like "book club," and then refine your results by click the Widgets checkbox under Formats.
- First, type in a keyword related to the subject of the item you would like to create in the search bar. For example, "summer reading' or "storytime." For more keyword suggestions, check out our cheat sheet on finding the right template.
- Use the Refine Results sidebar on the left to narrow down the type of item. You can refine your results by organizations, formats, and audience. See below for the full list of formats available in LibraryAware.
- The templates that are available will display. Use the sort menu in the upper right side to change the display order.
- Click the Preview button to see a Preview and some details, including dimensions, of the template.
- Click the blue Create button on the right to edit your item.
Print Materials (under Print: Drag and Drop or Print: Lists)
- Bookmark-2-page (2 sided)
- Bookmark-3-page (2 sided)
- Bookmark-4-page (2 sided)
- Brochures-Bifold (2 sided)
- Brochures-Trifold (2 sided)
- Flyers-Half - 2 per page
- Flyers-Quarter - 4 per page
- Posters (11x17)
- Two Sided-Flyers
- Two Sided-Flyers-Quarter - 4 per page
- Two Sided-Posters portrait
- Two Sided-Posters landscape
- Community Partner communications
- Media communications
- Sponsor communications