Note: If you create an item from the Home tab (accessible from the top of LibraryAware), you do not need to create or select a promotion first. Click Create for a featured template to begin creating your item.
To begin creating an item under an existing promotion, select the Promotions tab at the top of LibraryAware and click the Create Item button.
Note: To start a new Social Media Post (Facebook or Twitter) you must click the orange Create Item button from the list of the Promotion’s Existing Items and select “Social Media Post” from the Item type drop-down.
- First, select the type of item that you want to create for your Promotion:
- Print: Lists – These are the materials that you will be able to print and distribute to users in person. Templates under this format use the Lists editor for items like bookmarks, brochures, or flyers that include lists of books or events, for example.
- Print: Drag and Drop – Templates under this item type include print materials, like flyers, that use the Drag and Drop editor for complete flexibility.
- Emails – These are materials that will be distributed to your email subscribers. This includes Item formats like e-blasts.
- Widget Slides – This will include widget slides that you create for the widgets on your organization’s website.
- Media Releases – These are letters that you might send to your community partners or media outlets. This includes Item formats like letters to the editor and requests for donation.
Print Materials (under Print: Drag and Drop or Print: Lists)
- Bookmark-2-page (2 sided)
- Bookmark-3-page (2 sided)
- Bookmark-4-page (2 sided)
- Brochures-Bifold (2 sided)
- Brochures-Trifold (2 sided)
- Flyers-Half - 2 per page
- Flyers-Quarter - 4 per page
- Posters (11x17)
- Two Sided-Flyers
- Two Sided-Flyers-Quarter - 4 per page
- Two Sided-Posters portrait
- Two Sided-Posters landscape
- Community Partner communications
- Media communications
- Sponsor communications